We opened for business on July 1, 1952 as Hamilton Standard Federal Credit Union, and started with 3,100 members (95% of HS employees!), $679,000 in loans and $1,038,000 assets.
All of our branches were located within Hamilton Standard buildings until 1994, when our first offsite location opened in Enfield, followed by our Route 75 Headquarters in Windsor Locks in 1995. Then in 2006 we opened our first high school branch at Enfield High School in Thompsonville.
In 2008 we changed our name to 360 Federal Credit Union to better represent our changing membership composition and to position ourselves for future growth. In 2012 we acquired a small credit union in Simsbury where we still maintain a part-time office.
Today we are among the top ten federally chartered credit unions in Connecticut, with over 16,000 members, and over $210 million in assets and growing!
Guide our members to financial independence through member advocacy.
Careers at 360FCU
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding position?
360 Federal Credit Union is an employee friendly company that offers a competitive base salary, incentives and a great benefit package.