Important Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates- 9/21/2020
Health and safety of our members, colleagues and community is our highest priority. Given the evolving concerns around COVID-19 and to help support community health management efforts, we have decided to temporarily adjust our branch services.
Our lobbies are open! An appointment is strongly encouraged for our member service transactions while our Teller services are available on a walk in basis. We ask that you limit branch visits to matters that can’t be resolved using Web24/Mobile Banking, an ATM or by calling our Contact Center.
For the safety of our members and our employees masks will be required for all appointments. We ask that you bring only yourself and anyone else that is required only to your appointment.
Our drive through teller service will remain open during our normal business hours at our Windsor Locks and Enfield locations and will provide a full range of service to our members.
As always, you can access your accounts 24/7 through our ATM’s, Call24, Web24, mobile apps.
Full Account Accessibility
- ATM Deposits- will be verified frequently during business hours to ensure your funds are available based on our Funds Availability Disclosure.
- Vernon (Drive Up)
- Enfield (Drive Up & Lobby)
- Windsor Locks (Drive Up)
- Drive Up Teller Service- will be open during normal business hours at our Windsor Locks and Enfield locations.
- Online– apply for a loan, open a membership or open a new account at 360fcu.org
- In Person Service- for urgent reasons only an appointment can be made for our Windsor Locks or Enfield branch. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appt.
- Night Drop- will be verified frequently during business hours to ensure your funds are available based on our Funds Availability Disclosure.
- Contact Center– call in during business hours for assistance
Web24 & Mobile App
You can access your accounts through Web24 or the 360 Federal Credit Union app.
- Balance inquiries
- Check deposits
- Make payments
- Transaction history
- Bill Pay
- View account statements
- Card controls
- Update personal information
- Send secure messages to the Credit Union
- Login using your fingerprint or face ID (if your device offers this capability)
We offer 24/7 access to our 360 Federal Credit Union ATMs at every office, plus thousands of other surcharge-free ATMs nationwide. Locate one near you using the ATM locator here.
- Balance inquires
Your 360FCU account information right at your fingertips from a touch-tone phone.
- Balance inquiries
- Loan Payments
- Withdrawal by check
- Statement History
- Stop Payments
- Credit Card Payments.
Should you need assistance accessing or enrolling for any of the above services, please reach out to our Contact Center at 860.627.4200.
The following services are offered in a limited capacity:
- We are not able to accept coin deposits at this time.
- Notary services are available through our drive through in our Windsor Locks or Enfield branch. Wire transactions may be conducted through Web24 Online Banking. Visit 360fcu.org to enroll or log in, or call 860.627.4200 for assistance.
It is important to keep security top of mind and keep your information safe. 360FCU will never contact you by phone, email or text to ask you to update your account information or to provide your account number, Personal Identification Number (PIN), Debit or Credit Card Number, password or Social Security Number. If you think there is potential fraud on your account, please call our Contact Center at 860-627-4200.