Give yourself a gift this holiday season!
Skip-A-Payment on Eligible 360FCU Consumer Loans
When you skip a payment,
- all skipped payments are added to the end of the loan term, and interest continues to accrue during the skip,
- there is a $35.00 processing fee per skip, per loan, and
- you can skip one loan payment per calendar year, and three payments over the life of the loan, but skipped payments must be at least 60 days apart.
Complete a SkipPay Form and send it to 360FCU for processing by:
- Stopping by your branch
- Faxing your completed form to (860) 627-4224
- Mailing your completed form to 360 Federal Credit Union, P.O. Box 273, Windsor Locks, CT 06096.
By participating in 360FCU’s Skip A Pay program, you must be a member in good standing with all of your loans current (less than 15 days past due in the past twelve (12) months). This program is not available on loans during the first twelve (12) months of origination. Loans are limited to one (1) Skip-A-Pay per calendar year, up to a maximum of three (3) per loan term, and skipped payments must be at least 60 days apart. There is a $35.00 processing fee to skip each payment on each loan. The following loans are eligible: New and Used Auto, Motorcycles, Recreational Vehicle, and Personal loans. Mortgage loans, Savings Secured loans, Home Equity loans, Lines of Credit and Credit Cards are not eligible for the Skip-A-Payment program.
Deferring your loan payment will result in an extension of the original term and that interest will continue to accrue at the rate disclosed in your original loan agreement. You will then have to make extra payment(s) after your loan would otherwise have been paid off. All other terms and conditions of your loan agreement remain in force.
When payments resume, unpaid interest will be collected first. You will resume making scheduled payments beginning with the payment due during the month following the deferral and make all scheduled payments due thereafter. These payments will be applied first to finance charges and late charges, if any, and then to principal.
By skipping a payment the benefit from debt protection products and GAP policies may be reduced by the amount of the payment skipped. Please refer to your GAP Policy for complete information.