Sallie Mae’s Smart Option Student Loan
For college expenses not covered by scholarships and federal loans, 360FCU has partnered with Sallie Mae to bring you loans with great repayment options and competitive rates. Apply and learn more details.
Education Consolidation Loans
Our Education Consolidation Loan may lower your monthly payment1. With a 360FCU Education Consolidation Loan, you may be able to combine multiple loans with multiple payments into one loan with a single payment, or refinance a single loan. Apply online.
- Consolidate both federal and private student loans
- Lower your monthly payments or reduce your interest rate
- Variable rates as low as prime2 + 1% for eligible applicants3
- Fixed rate3 products as low as:
- 4.95% APR 5 years
- 5.50% APR 10 years
- 5.75% APR 15 years
- No prepayment penalty
Already have an Education Consolidation Loan in process? Contact our specialists at (717) 254-2372 if you have questions or to check on the status of your loan application.
1) The payment reduction may come from a lower interest rate, a longer loan term or a combination of both. By extending the loan term you may pay more in interest over the life of the loan. 2) Prime is currently at 5.25%. 3) Rates are based on credit grade “A”. Your actual rate may vary depending on your individual credit score. Payment Example: Loan amount $10,000 at 4.95% APR for 60 months is $188.53 payment.